? Scheme Introduction
Electricity distribution automation is an important part of smart grid, which uses the modern electronic technology, communication technology, computer network technology, integrated distribution network real-time information, offline information, user information, grid structure parameters, the geographic information, to form a complete automation management system, to realize the normal operation of power distribution system and accident case detection, protection, control and distribute management. Critical to improving grid efficiency and system reliability, it helps reduce the time and frequency of power outages, speed up power recovery time, reduce operating costs, and enhance asset utilization and protection.
? Topology Diagram
? Scheme Advantage
· Supports optical networking and photoelectric hybrid transmission to achieve large-range, long-distance, anti-jamming network communication coverage.
· Non-blocking switching, full-line speed forwarding of products to meet data transmission needs such as large traffic, high bandwidth, low latency.
· Dual power redundancy design ensures a more durable and stable power supply when power failure is activated or disconnected.
· A variety of ring network types, rich networking mode, to meet the needs of industrial networking and communication control, convenient network expansion.
· Using ring self-healing technology, the ring self-healing time is less than or equal to 12 ms, which ensures fast healing of transmission network in case of link failure.
· Supports Bypass bypass protection to avoid total impedance due to single point failure and improve network reliability.
· Industrial grade structural design, no fan, supporting DIN and rail mounting, rugged protective housing, IP40 standard.
· Lightning protection, anti-static, anti-strong electromagnetic interference, working temperature：-40~85°C, adapts to various harsh environments.